Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fire Inside - Kristen Ashley

Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)

I must say this was a great follow-up to the first book in the series! KA really does have a way with words. There were parts where I laughed out loud and part where I got teary eyed!

Lanie had issues that she had to deal with and I feel KA flowed the story line perfectly. In the previous books, we only got a taste of Hop and now since his character was thoroughly introduced, I came to like his character just as much as Shy and Tack. Lanie is a sweetheart and I loved the fact that Hop respected her choice to keep their relationship under wraps until Lanie was ready. She wanted to make sure that taking the next step was the real deal and wanted to prove that to Tyra before "coming out".

Although Lanie had her demons that she had to conquer, her character was strong willed and I am glad with the help of Hop, she was able to overcome them! Kudos to KA for bringing us another great story and I am patiently waiting for the next installment!

4.5 out 5 stars!!
Read now copy provided by NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment