Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Saint by A. Zavarelli

Saint (Boston Underworld, #4)

I can only say that every book that A. Zavarelli comes out with only gets better!!! I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Who knew that Scarlett was such as a badass! What Scarlett went through as a teenager was heartbreaking and her experience made her the badass she is in the book. Although, I did not like what Scarlett “thought” she was going to do to Rory for messing her plans up in the beginning. Rory was such a sweetheart and I applaud him for being so patient with Scarlett. We get little character cameos from the other books in the series, but I really like how this book was all about Scarlett and Rory. This book had it all – humor, drama, angst, action, you name it! Overall, this was an excellent book and I am anxious to see what Booker and Storm’s story would be like!! 5 out of 5 stars!!! Can’t wait to read more from this author.

ARC received from author for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment