Friday, April 5, 2013

On Dublin Street - Samanthan Young

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I must say that this was a really good book! I just loved Joss’ character in the book. She was strong, she was vulnerable, she was feisty and this made the book more enjoyable. Ellie was a sweetheart and every girl deserves a friend like her. Braden “sigh” is probably every woman’s dream man and his character in the book just makes me sigh dreamilyJ. Braden was sweet, loving, jealous, funny, and there was no way that Joss had a chance! I also enjoyed how he gave Joss her space when it came to dealing with her issues and never once did he pressure her to do things she did not want to do.
I really enjoyed how the author focused on the “love” story and not just the sex as with other similar books I have read. I do admit that I was teary eyed towards the end during Ellie’s health scare but it all worked out for the better. I would really love to see a book in Ellie’s POV and her relationship with Adam.
Overall, this was a great book and I look forward to reading more from this author!
5 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment