Monday, April 15, 2013

Own The Wind - Kristen Ashley

Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)

This is Kristen Ashley at her best!!! This was such a great story that I read it in one day! The epilogue and first two chapters set the pace on how the book was going to play out. I also love the fact that Tabby was given time to “grow up” before anything serious happened between her and Shy. And although both Tabby and Shy were gone for each other, Tabby needed her time to heal from the loss of Jason and Shy being the man he is, gave it to her.

This was such a great book that the words are jumbled in my head and I’m finding it very difficult to express my feelings about this book. I really enjoyed how Tabby stood by her man when their relationship was revealed and I re-read her words with Tyra three times and smiled every time and thought “you go girl”!!!

This was such an enjoyable book because in Motorcycle Man, we saw the young immature Tabby and in this book, we see the transition from girl to woman and KA flowed the sequence of events very nicely. As always, KA did an amazing job with bringing us this story and I absolutely cannot wait until the next installment with Lanie and Hop’s story which I know will be great as in all KA books!
5 out of 5 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment