Sunday, May 5, 2013

Twisted - Rebecca Zanetti




This was a very nice quick read! Perfect for laying by the pool or lounging on the couch on a rainy day. The story was well written. There was drama, action, suspense, and comedy. I’ve stepped away from reading paranormal shifter books for a little and realized how much I missed reading them!

What I also liked was how you really didn’t need to read the prior books to understand the story. I will most definitely read the other books as this one was really good.  I also liked the fact that there were vampires and demons in the storyline which always catches my attention.

The author is very creative in her writing and the plot was there from page one. Maggie is a wereshifter who was captured by the Kurjans and tortured and ultimately suffered complete memory loss. Anything beyond 10 years, she cannot remember. Terrent – the ultimate alpha male (wow!) was her mate to be prior to her capture. She is sent to the Vaile pack to find out who has been tampering with the inoculations that help a virus that is being injected into werewolves by the Kurjans.

Once Maggie finds out who Terrent really is to her, the fire blazes and cannot be put out! Although she does not regain her memory at the end, I am glad that the ending ended the way it did. I am anxious to read the prior installments to this one.

I give 4.5 out of stars. This was a great quick read and I look forward to reading the previous books in this series…

**Copy provided by Netgalley in return for an honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment